Poker online idn website allows playing several poker games. This is one of the most popular websites for poker gameplay. There are several hand rules which are followed in different poker online idn games. Here let us understand the popular Badugi hand ranks which are used in Badugi poker variant. This game is popular on an online poker website.
Badugi hand ranks –
The traditional hand ranks are not used in the poker game of Badugi. One must have some practice to play this game and read the hands correctly. These hands rankings which are used in the Badugi have are quite similar to the ace to five hand rankings. The similarity is that just like in the ace top five hands here’s also the ace plays as a low card. But the major difference in this hand is that here each card in the player’s hands must be from a different suit and also a different rank in order to get counted.
- Badugi — this hand consists of four unpaired cards which belong to a different suit. If there is a tie in this hand the player with the lower second card wins the game. If that is necessary
- Three card hand – in this hand the player has three unpaired cards which belong to different suits and the fourth card is suited or a paired card. Here the winner is the person with the lowest of the three unpaired cards which belong to different suits. The paired card exists in this hand so one out of the four cards does not count and is simply ignored.
If there is a tie in this hand then the lower second card becomes the winner of the pot. Sometimes the third highest card might also be used to make the decision. However, the fourth card is not considered at all for deciding the winner and hence it is a three card hand.
- Two card hand – in this hand there are two unpaired cards which belong to different suits and there are two cards that belong to the same suit and are paired. The lower of the two unpaired cards determine the play. As two of the paired cards are discarded only two unpaired cards are left in the game.
- If there is a tie in the game then the lower second card wins the pot. Here only two cards are considered and other cards are of no value.
- One card hand – this hand consists of only one playable card as all the cards are suited or have the equal value. If there is a tie then the pot gets split between the players