Bitcoin is a form of digital currency that is extremely popular among online gamblers and bitcoin dice gamesites all over the internet bitcoin will likely gain even more popularity as time goes on so it’s recommended to get in now while bitcoin is still relatively young.
If you’re not familiar with bitcoin here are some simple explanations first of all its decentralized no federal reserve or European central bank is controlling the flow of digital currency it works much like physical currency by being traded back and forth between individuals without any central governing authority involved at all these means are no transaction fees when sending bitcoin to another person.
Secondly bitcoin is anonymous your digital wallet address similar to an email address is not associated with your name so you can play https://www.bitcoininsider.org/article/137919/bitcoin-dice-5-winning-strategies-win-crypto-dice without anyone knowing your identity.
Lastly bitcoin is digital this means that it exists purely in the realm and is not physical currency you cannot hold a digital currency in your hand or put it in your pocket it is stored on computers all over the internet and can be accessed by anyone who has the correct password or key.
Some helpful tips for playing bitcoin dice
- Choose a reputable bitcoin dice site there are many sites out there but not all of them are safe or trustworthy.
- Check the digital dice house edge before you play this is the average payback percentage of winning bets if bitcoin has a 15 house edge and you bet 100 bitcoin then you can expect to win 85 bitcoin on average per roll generally speaking if dice has a lower house edge it is more trustworthy.
- Play at no maximum bets when you are just getting started this will help get familiarized with how everything works without risking too much money in case something goes wrong or your strategy isn’t as successful as you had hoped.
- Make use of digital dice strategies there are many different dice strategies out there and some work better than others you’ll just have to experiment a little to find what works best for you.
- Be aware of the odds this is especially important when playing bitcoin dice with a house edge that is lower than 1 in this case you are essentially gambling against the house so it’s important to know what your chances of winning are before you place a bet.